Play Pokémon Go in Landscape Mode on iPhone without Jailbreak
After its release, Pokémon Go game has become a sensation everywhere. Being a location-based reality augmented game; a lot is left to be desired. If you are yet to play this game, you definitely will come to love it once you set your eyes on it. However, despite the immaculate work by Niantic developers, they put less thought on developing the game to be played in landscape mode.
Playing Pokémon Go in landscape mode has many advantages. For instance, in landscape mode, you can view your game map better hence spot any nearby Pokémon, Gyms and PokéStops easily. Thankfully, with the discovery of new tricks each single day, you are able to improve the game experience by playing it in landscape mode. Even better yet you able to enjoy this without necessarily having to jailbreak your device.
How To Play Pokémon GO In Landscape Mode
- Open your Pokémon Go game on your iPhone and turn your phone into landscape mode throughout this process.
- Tap the PokéBall icon at the bottom of your screen.
- In the upper left corner of your iPhone’s screen , click on the Setting icon.
- Scroll down until you see “Report High-Priority Issue.” Click on it.
- Confirm by clicking “Yes” when asked if that is exactly what you want to do. Note, once you’ve clicked yes, you will be kicked out of the game and your safari browser will start loading the Pokémon website. To avoid this, just press on the home button on your iPhone.
- Open your Pokémon Go game one more time and there you have your game in landscape mode.
This process is clearly easy. In as much as you only play your game by reporting it as a game glitch, the game works perfectly fine. Unfortunately, this trick gives a temporary solution. Therefore, whenever you want to play your game in landscape mode you have to repeat the above steps.