Pokémon Go game has become a darling when it comes to video games. With the thrill and adventure this game brings everybody is looking forward to having their hands on it, even PC users. Well, to say the least, this is practically achievable thanks to the many PC and macOS game emulators. Since you will have limitations roaming around with your PC, you would want an emulator that delivers nothing short of the smartphone Pokémon experience. Out of the many options to choose from, KOPlayer is a decent pick.
KOPlayer is an easy to use Android emulator that allows you play and use your favorite Android games and Apps on your windows PC. In addition to its ease of use, this emulator boosts of high performance, good compatibility status, and stability. Some of its notable features include:
- It has an adaptive resolution
- Supports both AMD and Intel CPUs
- It is compatible with all Google Play Apps and games
- Supports gamepad perfectly
For you to be able to install and use KOPlayer in your PC ensure your PC meets the following basic standards;
- Its graphic card supports OpenGL 2.0.
- It has a memory of at least 512MB
- Its hard disk space is at least 3GB to be able install the emulator. This requirement however varies depending on the size of the emulator and the applications you want to install in it.
- Finally your PC screen resolution should not be lower than 1024 by 768
How to Play Pokémon Go in PC with KOPlayer
If your PC meets the above requirements, then you are good to download and play your Pokémon Go game. The process is quite simple allowing even novice gamers would pull this through. The following are the steps you ought to take when you want to play your Pokémon Go game in PC using KOplayer.
Step 1- Download KOPlayer
Step 2- Enable Virtualization Technology. This you will find on your PC’s BIOS
Step 3- Run KOPlayer and Install Pokémon Go
Step 4- Set your GPS location go to the “location” icon on the left navigation and then “Save”
Step 5- Run your Pokémon Go game using your PTC/Google account
Step 6- Enable the “WASD” keyboard controls by clicking on the “keyboard” icon, drag the “+” icon to the game then “Save”.
Now enjoy your PC Pokémon Go game from the comfort of your chair!