Gaining an upper hand when playing Pokémon GO requires you to use strategies or tricks. Having said that, it only right to dive into the Easter Event details and how to take advantage of the same. Through the use of the Eggstravaganza 2017 hacks and tricks highlighted below, you could maximize your benefits for as long as this event lasts.
To start with, here is a summary of what the Easter event entails.
- 2 KM Eggs can hatch into a wide range of Pokémon
- Starts on April 13 and will last for 7 days
- More Candy, Double XP, and 50% discount on Lucky Egg
XP Gains Explained
During the Easter Event, every action that leads to an XP gain will double the XP amount. The doubling of XP amounts arises from the fact that Niantic will be activating a “global Lucky Egg” during the Eggstravaganza.
Additionally, the more Lucky Eggs you get the more the XP given the fact that each additional XP gain that stacks up with a Lucky Egg will multiply your normal XP by 4.
Prepare Early for the Event
- Ensure that you have stocked up your incubators to have Eggs
- Walk while playing until the Eggs are about to hatch
- Continue walking to complete the hatching just after the event starts
- Catch many leveling Pokémon during the Eggstravaganza
Additional Eggstravaganza 2017 Hacks
The following additional tricks will come in handy after the event starts.
- Acquire and activate a Lucky Egg
- Pop your “close-to-hatch” eggs while walking on a route with many PokéStops
- Buy new Incubators during the event
- Walk and Evolve, ignoring wild Pokémon but replenishing your Egg pool
- Take a break and restock if you run out of Evolution material
Here is a table that show the project XP gains during the Easter Event 2017.
|Action||Normal||Event||Event + Lucky Egg|
|Catch a Pokémon||100||200||400|
Clearly, your XP gains will be notably high during the event regardless of the egg.
Saving your candies to catch ultra-rate and rare Pokémon will also prove beneficial at the end of the day. Try out the highlighted Eggstravaganza 2017 hacks and share your experience.